Prevent Computer from Hacker………
There are various way to prevent computer from hacker.
Some steps are given below to prevent computer from hacker.
1. Implement a firewall — A firewall is a barrier that keeps hackers and viruses out of computer networks. Firewalls intercept network traffic and allow only authorized data to pass through.
2. Install anti-virus software — All computers should run the most recent version of an anti-virus protection subscription. Ideally a server should be configured to push virus updates out periodically to all client systems. Employees should be educated about viruses and discouraged from opening e-mail attachments or e-mail from unknown senders.
4. Keep operating systems up to date — Upgrade operating systems frequently and regularly install the latest patches or versions of software, which are often free over the Web. If you use Microsoft Windows, check http://www.windowsupdate.com periodically for the latest patches.
5. Don’t run unnecessary network services — When installing systems, any non-essential features should be disabled. If a feature is installed but not actively used, it is less likely to be updated regularly, presenting a larger security threat. Also, allow employees to use only the software they need to do their job effectively.
6. Keep informed about network security — Numerous books, magazines and online resources offer information about effective security tools and “lessons learned.” Also, the Web provides ample and very current information about security–type in the key words “network security.”
Share the knowledge