Connect two computer via Wi-Fi in windows 7………
- Click on the icon that shows the wi-fi connection and select the Open Network and Sharing Center.
- select the Set up a connection or network at the center.
- Choose “Set up a wireless ad hoc (computer-to-computer) network” and click Next. move down for selecting that.
- You will now see a window that says “Set up an ad hoc network (sometimes called a computer-to-computer network) is a temporary network used for sharing files, presentations, or an Internet connection among multiple computers and devices. Computers and devices in ad hoc networks must be within 30 feet of each other. If you’re currently connected to a wireless network, you might be disconnected when you set up this network.” Click Next.
- After that you will have to give the name to your network and the select the security type and then give the password.(I use niks-network as network name, WEP for security type and password 12345) Click Next. It is optional to check “Save this network” to save it as wireless network profile. If not, you’ll need to recreate it again the next time after a reboot
- Wait for Windows 7 to set up the temporary ad-hoc network
- Once it has finished setting up, it’ll tell you that the network is ready to use.
SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE