Configure your Outlook 2010 Client with Gmail….
1. Sign in to Gmail.
2. Click Settings at the top right corner of your Gmail page.
3. Click Forwarding and POP/IMAP at the top middle.
4. Select Enable POP for all mail radio button.
5. Choose what to do with your messages after they’re accessed with your POP client or device.
6. Enable the IMAP.
7. Configure your POP client and click Save Changes.
1. Open Outlook.
2. Click the File menu, and select Add Account in Account Information on top…
3. Fill in all necessary fields to include the following information:
Your Name: Enter your name as you would like it to appear in the From: field of outgoing messages.
Email Address: Enter your full Gmail email address (email@example.com). Google users, enter your full address in the format username@your_domain.com.
Password: Enter your email password.
Text Messaging: Leave this option unchecked.
Manually configure server settings or additional server types: Leave this option unchecked if you want to automatically configure Outlook 2007.
4. Click Next. If you are configuring Outlook 2010 automatically, you’re done! Just click Finish.
SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE