How to transfer contact from Android to Iphone…..
In Android Phone make this steps……
1. Open the Contacts app on your Android, tap the menu key and select Import/Export.
2. Select the option to “Export to SD Card” (it should save as 00001.vcf by default).
3. Connect the SD card to your PC (either via the phone, through a USB cable, or with a card reader). Copy the .vcf file from the SD card onto your desktop.
4. Log in to your Gmail account and select Contacts from the drop down menu in the upper left corner of the screen. Choose Import from the More Actions menu bar. Select the .vcf file and import it.
In Iphone make this steps……
1. On your iPhone select Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
2. Set up a new “Microsoft Exchange” account (yes, even if you’re trying to import from Gmail).
3. Input your email address and login info. Enter a domain if you have one for an actual ME server; Gmail users can leave it blank.
4. Select “Server,” then either input the ME server address or “m.google.com” for Gmail.
5. On the final screen, select what you want to import—Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and/or Reminders—then hit Accept.
SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE